Tuesday, November 5, 2013

WHY?

WHY?

Why are there gay Republicans?

Why are there Black Republicans?

Why are there female Republicans?

Why are there poor Republicans?

Are all these people SO filled with self-loathing that they look to the Tea Party and Republicans for ways to destroy themselves? The GOP has not shown itself to be on friendly terms with ANY of the segments of the population that I've listed above, and no one who is in any of the afore-mentioned groups has been able to tell me why they follow the GOP.

The ONLY reason I can think of is that their tax breaks must be HUGE. They must be getting BA-BA-BA-BA-BA-ZABILLIONS in tax breaks! Yeah, THAT'S it!

If YOU know the answer to the questions above, PLEASE tell me! This has been buggin' me fer YEARS, and I haven't been able to figure it out! Sheesh!

I'll be back later with more schtuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment